[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: tartain, itwp, cfc_mikee_cfc  
www.football-live.co.nr » Welcome Failte » Welcome & Site Announcements » *** Searching for NEW Moderators (Mods) ***
*** Searching for NEW Moderators (Mods) ***
itwpDate: Friday, 27-Jun-2008, 4:35:16 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Dear Visitors,

Due to our expanding to a "larger and more up-to-date" site , we need some new people to help us out.
I can't make all our schedules at the moment : The football takes much much work, so I need some help with the MLB , NFL and Other sports.

This will take some time every week, but it's worth it and we need your help.

We will need some mods for TV listings , schedules and some searching and we need at least 1 Mod for the MLB and 1 Mod for the NFL/NCAA .

What do we ask?

English speaking people with knowledge of the P2P programs, you can learn much with reading the forum so only a bit knowledge needed. We will teach you how to get schedules , how to send it to the Webmaster so it can be put on our site easily.

How to apply?

Send your :
*Name
*Country
*Average time available to help us out every week
*Why we should take you.

Send all this to me or PM me. After some time we will choose some people to help us out, we will reply on everyone , so don't hecitate and send an e-mail/PM biggrin

Thanks for your time and we hope we can welcome you as 1 of our Mods.

/The Admin

www.football-live.co.nr » Welcome Failte » Welcome & Site Announcements » *** Searching for NEW Moderators (Mods) ***
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: